About Seventh-day Adventists...
We are a Christ-centered Protestant church with over 19 million members in over 81,000 churches worldwide, including more than one million members in North America (Click HERE for more statistics). Through the power of the Holy Spirit, the Seventh-day Adventist Church seeks to help guide people from all walks of life to a saving knowledge and personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and to help prepare people from all over the world for HIS soon second coming.
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as the only source of our beliefs. We consider our movement to be the result of the Protestant conviction Sola Scriptura—the Bible as the only standard of faith and practice for Christians.
Currently, Adventists hold 28 fundamental beliefs that can be organized into six categories—the doctrines of God, man, salvation, the church, the Christian life and last day events. In each teaching, God is the architect, who in wisdom, grace and infinite love, is restoring a relationship with humanity that will last for eternity.
For more details on Seventh-day Adventist beliefs, please click the button below:
Our Petaluma SDA Church...
is a humble, welcoming and loving Christ-centered church ministering to the spiritual needs of our community. Most importantly, we are a church that is centered on the written Word of God...the Bible, and the teachings of our Lord, Creator, and Redeemer...Jesus Christ. You are welcome to join us in our prayer groups, Bible study classes and Worship service each week. Below is a sample listing of our church offerings:
- SABBATH SCHOOL & WORSHIP SERVICE - Please join us for our weekly Worship Service that begins on Sabbath morning (Saturday) at 9:30 a.m. with Sabbath School (Bible Study), and is available for children, teenagers and adults. Following the Sabbath School, our Worship Service begins at 11:00 a.m. and is filled with the blessings and grace of the Lord. Connecting with the Lord through singing songs of praise, listening to Biblical sermon teachings, and rejoicing in His presence is the essence of our Worship Service.
- BIBLE PROPHECY CLASS- Please join us every Saturday/ Sabbath morning from 9:30-11:00 am to go into a deep, verse-by-verse study of Bible prophecy through the books of Daniel and Revelation. God's prophetic timelines and signs of Jesus' soon second coming are revealed in His prophetic Word. Please feel free to invite family, friends, neighbors, work colleagues or anyone you know who may be interested in an in-depth study of Bible prophecy.
- BIBLE STUDY & PRAYER FELLOWSHIP - Our Bible Study & Prayer Fellowship meetings are held each week for our church family and is open to our extended family community of Petaluma. Join us in this time of deep prayer fellowship as we pray for each other, our families, our friends, our local community and for the world and for all the challenges and struggles we face. Prayer is POWERFUL! (Matthew 18:20).
- PRAYER LINE - We have established an anonymous prayer line for people to call in request for prayer without revealing who they are unless they wish to. The number is 707-364-5927. We also have a prayer request form to submit your prayer requests online. Just visit our Prayer Request page and complete the prayer request form. We want everyone to know that we believe that God answers prayer. We believe that God is ready and willing to listen to anyone’s prayer and eager to bless them. He loves every person no matter who they are or where they come from. We are all God's children, and He love us with a love that surpasses all understanding.
- THE SPANISH CONGREGATION - Our Petaluma church also has a Spanish speaking congregation that meets in our church building, providing Bible study and worship service on Saturday mornings for those who speak Spanish.
Our church family is always looking for ways to enlarge our ministry to our community. We provide ways to help people in their family life, marriages, child raising, money management, personal challenges, healthy life-style changes based on Bible principles. We also welcome suggestions and ideas from those of you in our community of the things you would like to see being offered by your church.
May God bless you,